(San Diego)Jr. Accountant
Franklin Wireless, a small publicly traded telecom company located in Sorrento Valley is currently looking for and experienced person to join our accounting team. In this position you will report to and support the Accounting and finance to provide timely financial information to Management. Your primary responsibilities will include:
Title -Jr. Accountant
Franklin Wireless is Growing!!
- Process and reconcile a wide variety of accounting documents with a solid mindset of internal control.
- Prepare and process documents to disburse fund and make deposits.
- Compile and review information for accuracy and maintain records ( SOX)
- Assist in preparing monthly closings and financial statements, reviewing for accuracy, and investigating if necessary.
- Assist in preparing quarterly and annual financial reporting and filing, resolving issues and concerns.
- Assist in preparing reconciliations (cash, fixed assets, intangible assets, accruals, prepaid expenses, deferred, and etc)
- Process invoices and purchase orders for small vendors and customers under supervision
- Assist in managing physical inventory counts for more than 20 clients and reconciling books
- Assist in managing physical fixed assets and reconciling books.
- Provide financial data
- Prepare all financial information and reports required and general office duties. (Company’s annual filing dues and events)
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Our Experienced Accounting Clerk skills and requirements MUST include:
2+ years of accounting (Clear knowledge of Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, and Accrual Accountings)
- Quick Books, a must.
- Good command of the English language Bilingual (Korean) a plus but not required
- MS Office skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skill and experience with ability to analysis and multi-tasks
- Need to know how to reconcile and prepare a schedule of accounting.
- Need to know how to create a frame of work to achieve a simplicity from the complex assignments.
- Knowledge of accounting terminology and using spreadsheets and/or automated accounting system.
- Need to know how to perform judgement in making decisions where alternatives are determined by established policies and procedures.
This person will be working out of our headquarters here in San Diego and we enforce CDC guidelines when it comes to the wearing of Masks while in office and we recommend all employees are vaccinated
Send your resume and cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org